Agencies that provide valuable information
- Texas Standing Tall
- Healthy Nacogdoches
- National Institute on Drug Abuse
- Angelina County and Cities Health District
- Gulf Coast Health Center
- The Surgeon General Report "Facing Addiction in America"
- List of AA, NA, Al-anon, and other recovery/support groups
- The Coalition for Angelina Interagency Coalition brochure
HOW ADAC HELPS
The goal of our prevention programs is to provide education services to youth and adults on alcohol, tobacco and other drugs.
Our treatment services are designed to help those individuals affected directly or indirectly by substance abuse and dependency.
All of our instructors have been certified by the Texas Department of State Health Services and follow all rules and guidelines.