ADAC Board Members
Board Members 2016-2017
"Team Drug Free" Staff and Board Members from left to right:
- Mary Lynn Williamson, Business Manager, ADAC
- Barbara Peterson, St. Cyprian's Episcopal School
- Phyllis Grandgeorge, Executive Director, ACAC
- Royce L. Garrett, Lufkin State School
- Chris Logan, Director of Operations, ADAC
- Randy Waggoner, Morrison Supply Company
- Don Muhlbach, Audiological Services
- Tom Paxson, Pax Sun
- Stan Benkenstein, Spherion
- Rodney Thompson, Angelina Corrections Consultant
- William Lambert, Lockheed Martin
- Sallye Darmstadter, Stubblefield Learning Center
- John Havard, Lufkin Industries
- Mark Gorman, Angelina County Juvenile Probation
HOW ADAC HELPS
The goal of our prevention programs is to provide education services to youth and adults on alcohol, tobacco and other drugs.
Our treatment services are designed to help those individuals affected directly or indirectly by substance abuse and dependency.
All of our instructors have been certified by the Texas Department of State Health Services and follow all rules and guidelines.